Pages

Sunday 23 January 2011

Neutrogena Visibly Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub

Yum, yum, yum, is all I can say to this geoureous facial scrub. It does not only smell amazingly refreshing and looks adorable in a sophisticated way but it also works fantastic.

It's neither too strong nor too gentle. It exfoliates, purifies and leaves my skin baby soft. It is even strong enough to remove my make up in the evening.

My skin is pretty normal, perhaps a little sensitive, so it was hard to find a product that really compliments my skin. I found that other products from Clarins or Clinique for example often left my skin oily or even slightly inflamed. Therefore I was more than surprised that a product available in almost every drugstore in the UK for so little money (not more than £5) visibly cleared my skin.

I use it twice daily, morning and evening, and put a moisturising cream on straight after washing it off. After about a week of using it I started to notice improvements and have been using it ever since.

Really can't wait to try other Neutrogena products now.

No comments: