Pages

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Dior vs Lancome

Or should I say Dior meets Lancome? Let me explain...

These two products are my favourite foundations. They are easy to apply, cover evenly, don't feel heavy on the skin and offer all day cover that doesn't leave your skin greasy or looking drained.

Now, 'Why two foundations?' you might ask:

Simple, I use the Diorskin Sculpt foundation during the day as its coverage is more subtle than Lancome's Absolute Teint foundation. Once applied, the Lancome foundation has that special 'va va voom' effect, which makes it the perfect acquaintance for any social gathering or evening events.

Both products are great on their own, so no need for powder touch ups. The Lancome even offers a light glow and keeps its promise of being 'revitalizing,' as even after some hardcore partying it still looks and feels fresh. However, I wouldn't go as far as calling it 'nourishing'.

In regards to the Dior foundation, I don't really feel a lifting or line smoothing effect. But I assume I am not the right target market for this product, which is most likely the cause for that. Either way, it feels like a second skin, which makes its price tag more than worth it for me.

Product Rating (For Both Products): 9/10

No comments: