Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

I am back.

Everyone has New Years resolutions: loose weight, go to the gym, spend less money and so on. Honestly, I don't want to fool anyone - I have never kept a single of those, in my opinion, illusional and not thought through promises (It all seems just so much more doable at 1am on January 1st with a glass of champers in your hand, but then the hangover kicks in and to hell with it all!!).

And that's not why I am here anyway.

Having lived, breathed and studied Fashion all of my life it was a mere coincidence I stumbled across the beauty sector and discovered make-up and day creams that are a lot fancier than my usual Nivea moisturizer and powder foundation.

And I must admit, much to my surprise, I not only liked what I saw, but became somewhat obsessed; constantly searching for the best and newest products out there. However the search for these products became somewhat of a nightmare - video tutorials were too complicated and it took forever to find what I was looking for, and blog posts were so long I had forgotten why I was reading them in the first place when, or should I say if, I finished reading them.

Which brings me to this blog:

My aim is to write a simple, hassle free, straightforward, no-nonsense advice, reviews and suggestions for anyone who is interested. I will be bravely testing and exploring anything worth trying in the world of Beauty.

Watch this space, but be warned: This road might be a bumpy one.

No comments: