Pages

Saturday 22 January 2011

Max Factor Lipfinity Lasting Lip Tint

Let's get straight to the point. This product does what it says on its packaging: it tints your lips.

But it does this so efficiently that within an hour I paced back to the store to purchase two additional colours.

I generally hate applying lipstick, as I smudge it so badly that you could easily mistake me for a hooker from Soho after yet another steamy encounter. And that I usually avoid any kind of lip liners or lip pens goes without saying for the same reason.

Yet, the lip tint has me hooked. It not only glides smoothly onto my lips and leaves the most luscious colour, but I also remain in total control while applying the lip tint, enabling be to have sassy, not slutty lips.

Once I told my best friend she rushed to our local store only to find it had sold out - thank god I stocked up!!!

Lipfinity is definitely a playful solution to finally venture away from glittery lip glosses without having to master the skill of applying or looking too mature with lipstick.

I hope you love it as much as I do.

No comments: