Pages

Monday 31 January 2011

Today I am wearing...

Baby pink. I am sorry it had to be done. By now you probably know that I'm obsessed with everything pink. So I am always searching for the perfect shade of pink. Any ideas? Send them my way please.

This particular colour flatters everything and anything. Wear it out or to work, it doesn't matter: it suits every occasion, style and make up. It can also be used for french manicure but I never have the patients nor time for it!

One particular friend of mine who is somewhat of a rock chic sprinkles black glitter on it while still wet and it looks stunning! Definitely worth a try!

4 comments:

Cindy S. - FashionsBeauty said...

Not everyone can pull off pink, I can't for sure! xoxo

www.fashionsbeauty.com

Gertrude said...

Love this subtle colour! I don't usually wear pinks, but this is really wearable :) x

Bows and Pearls

Mariana said...

I adore this colour, soo girly !! :)
xoxo

kristine [kristine. or polly.] said...

Ahh I'm obsessed with everything pink, too! I really like Essie's pink nail polish called Fondola Gondola.